The Creole Cabin
Romantic Old World Charm
One bedroom romantic retreat for two with a second bathroom for added luxury.
Intimate yet roomy, this luxurious romantic escape is loaded with rustic architectural accents, romantic ambience, and exquisite cozy charm. Vaulted ceilings throughout, including the bedroom, a wrap around gallery porch, large deck, and two full baths provide the perfect setting for your unique, romantic getaway. J'adore ça!
Eclectic Nuances from French Gothic to The French Quarter.
The Creole Cabin
While all of our cabins have gorgeous views, The Creole Cabin wins the prize for the most spectacular views as it sits higher on the ridge. Sun washed vineyards, rolling prairie, and color combinations of the unending forest brings serenity to the soul.
The attached private hot tub pavilion has a fully structured roof matching the architecture of the cottage. With the roomy, exquisitely cozy interior, full gourmet kitchen, gas grill, fire pit, and a hot tub, you might have to resist the urge to simply stay at the cabin instead of heading out to the rest of the wine trail!
With a glass of wine in hand, take a romantic stroll through the vineyard at sunset to your very own private cabin, just a short walk away from Blue Sky Vineyard.
French Gothic Romance
Luxurious romantic escape is loaded with rustic architectural accents, romantic ambience, and exquisite cozy charm. Take a romantic sunset stroll to and from beautiful Blue Sky Vineyard from your exquisite cabin.
Newly renovated. Luxurious amenities include two separate bathrooms!
Due to Covid-19 some unneccesary amenities will be suspended such as complimentary treats.
- Private outdoor hot tub under a covered pavilion
- Egyptian or Turkish cotton thick hooded robes for colder months and lighter plush robes for summer
- The Creole has TWO full bathrooms for the ultimate in creature comforts.
- Exquisitely comfortable plush top king size bed with temperpedic pillows for neck support
- Cozy cast iron gas fireplace alcove (Usable October 1 - May 10)
- Weber Charcoal BBQ grill on the deck
- Brick outdoor fire pit
- Locally roasted whole bean gourmet coffee from Jen's Joe with a grinder and Keurig Duo coffee maker.
- Tea kettle and tea
- Fully equipped kitchen with elegant granite counter tops and butcher block penninsula
- Basic spice rack and olive oil
- High end towels and linens
- BOSE Sound dock speaker system. (Auxiliary input lets you play other audio sources)
- Satellite TV with 40 inch LED television in main gallery plus additional TV in the Beaujolais bedroom
- Blue-Ray DVD Player
- Private deck with outdoor seating
- Romantic lighting with LED candles
- High efficiency air conditioning and heat
- Spectacular views and of course, walking distance to the premiere winery beautiful Blue Sky Vineyard